Welcome to our life change journey

Hi ! Let us introduce oursleves ~ Donna 'mama', Genaveve 4, and Summer-Rain 2, 'Dovein'. This is the story of our lives and where it is taking us now. The 'now' (the change) is what is exciting and limitless in possibilities.
The purpose of this journey and the reasons why it is transpiring, I believe, will be aligned with many other people who may often feel like, just, 'surviving' another day in the chaos of the world rather than 'inspirationally' living it.
Experiment ~ Living in a 3 bedroom rental home @ $380 per week with too much stuff, a back yard without shade and lawns to mow, domestics galore and bills I cannot keep up with, VS; Travelling around 'Australia' in a 'Toyota Hiace Commuter Van', (fitted as a campervan), a wished for, sponsored, 'Camper Trailer' (DONE~ Ok, not sponsored but universally provided at a great price) , and our lives consolidated into several 15 litre containers !
Leave Date: August 2010


Friday, March 26, 2010

Domestic Volcanoes

Another day in the life of exploding domestic volcanoes ! This morning the girls have got into 2 containers of tissue salts and eaten them like lollies, drawn all over the lounge with pink pen and tipped juice all over the lounge, floor and books. It is in these moments that I question my domestic capabilities and whether or not I should have gone to a 'domestic training school' as I struggle in keeping up with this area of my life of which in turn impacts all areas of my life, self esteem, how I parent and how frustrated I get.

I have no idea whether or not going on the road and living in a tent will change how much this controls my life but I am praying it does as I know this area alone will drastically reduce my stress.

It is now midday, Summer-Rain has had a sleep and mama some time out so we are back on a happy track and will all domestically 'attempt' some cleaning and sorting together so we can be treated with an afternoon campervan adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment