Welcome to our life change journey

Hi ! Let us introduce oursleves ~ Donna 'mama', Genaveve 4, and Summer-Rain 2, 'Dovein'. This is the story of our lives and where it is taking us now. The 'now' (the change) is what is exciting and limitless in possibilities.
The purpose of this journey and the reasons why it is transpiring, I believe, will be aligned with many other people who may often feel like, just, 'surviving' another day in the chaos of the world rather than 'inspirationally' living it.
Experiment ~ Living in a 3 bedroom rental home @ $380 per week with too much stuff, a back yard without shade and lawns to mow, domestics galore and bills I cannot keep up with, VS; Travelling around 'Australia' in a 'Toyota Hiace Commuter Van', (fitted as a campervan), a wished for, sponsored, 'Camper Trailer' (DONE~ Ok, not sponsored but universally provided at a great price) , and our lives consolidated into several 15 litre containers !
Leave Date: August 2010


Friday, March 12, 2010

"Arrrr" ~ reminders of 'WHY', I am doing this !

"Everywhere I go, there is a mess in tow" This sentence was coming out as a song as I was trying to describe this entry. Since making the tentative decision to really do this there have been confirmative signs all over the place.

The amount of effort that goes into continuos tidying, packing up toys, putting drawers and folded washing piles of clothes back into drawers after they have been pulled out by the 'creative' team, toliet training accidents throughout entire house, little fingers that can now open fridges, is, 'mind boggling'. Now, let's add to this smorgasboard, an international divorce served with an attached summons and the father of the girls showing minimal interest, a washing machine break-down for weeks now with no resolution, Genaveve who has been assessed with dangerously large tonsils with no, non-private 'ENT' I can get into for an appointment, a border I have asked to leave a month ago but is still here, problems galore I keep uncovering with the campervan, 'thank-you' to he guy who sold it to me, I am also trying very hard to find someone to look after my girls for just 1 day, so I can do the  'How to Write and Pubish a Children's Story Book' through the 'Northern Rivers Writers Center', not an easy task, SO, put all of above ingredients (plus the spices not even mentioned)  into one melting pot and you have a recipe for disaster for a single unit of a human being just trying to parent and make ends meet for her girls in the best way she can !

"I know I am creating change for the better and this is all just a part of the process" my mantra !

No comments:

Post a Comment