Welcome to our life change journey

Hi ! Let us introduce oursleves ~ Donna 'mama', Genaveve 4, and Summer-Rain 2, 'Dovein'. This is the story of our lives and where it is taking us now. The 'now' (the change) is what is exciting and limitless in possibilities.
The purpose of this journey and the reasons why it is transpiring, I believe, will be aligned with many other people who may often feel like, just, 'surviving' another day in the chaos of the world rather than 'inspirationally' living it.
Experiment ~ Living in a 3 bedroom rental home @ $380 per week with too much stuff, a back yard without shade and lawns to mow, domestics galore and bills I cannot keep up with, VS; Travelling around 'Australia' in a 'Toyota Hiace Commuter Van', (fitted as a campervan), a wished for, sponsored, 'Camper Trailer' (DONE~ Ok, not sponsored but universally provided at a great price) , and our lives consolidated into several 15 litre containers !
Leave Date: August 2010


Saturday, April 10, 2010

6 week challenge update

OK ~ let's check in on the challenge !

'The border' has only just moved out yesterday ~ what an incredible feeling this has given me ~ assessing this feeling of freedom can only have me once again trusting in the universal divine flow of events as it was such a struggle having him here and getting him to leave.

My sister ( a single mama also, however of 7 !) is most likely moving into my home and is inspired to begin a blog of her own, kind of paralleling mine ~ it would certainly be an interesting read for many !



If this all occurs as manifested then my storage is sorted and alot of my stuff I will be giving to her such as my 8 seater lounge, as she does not even have one and I will not have to move it ! Helping my sister to move forward in her life was a very big part of my manifestation before heading off around oz. She needs her license, furniture, a bigger home, and to move away from an unhealthy relationship. I can provide all of this for her along with a huge vegie garden plot in the local Mullumbimby community gardens that I had won in a school raffle. I pray and visualise her as strong and committed to changing her life for the better.

I have booked my ad for the mega moving out sale for the 16th, 17th and 18th of April.

I am still having washing machine issues !

I may have to have surgery on my ear prior to leaving which is great as it is something that had to be done and I may have had to come back for it. This will most likely leave me 2-4 weeks behind schedule, however I am still feeling like I am divinely on track even with particular delays ~ I am truly moving into a space of not being locked into anything but how the universe guides and flows. Living in this energy alone creates that feeling of freedom I am moving towards in my life.

So checking back on my 6 week challenge date it looks like I may still be on track ~ yay !

1 comment: